- Drinking Water
- Dish towels & dish soap
- Personal soap, towel & facecloth
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Appropriate shoes, clothing indoor and outdoor, rain suit. (Weather is unpredictable)
- Hunting gear, arm(s) & ammunition, gun cleaning kit and gun oil
- Hunting knife & sharpening stone. Small back sac for lunch and light gear
- Toilet paper & paper towels
- First aid kit & medication
- Matches or lighter
Insect repellent and mosquito coils
- Cap and sunglasses
- Life jacket (mandatory in boats)
- Flashlight, headlamp and batteries
- Compass or GPS
- Camera and binoculars
Licenses: On sale at our Lac Tiberiade Seaplane base
- Fishing license
- Moose hunting license
- Small game license
- Canadian residents need to bring: Federal Firearms License.
- Canadian residents must hold a Pleasure Operator Craft Card to drive a motor boat.
- Quebec resident need to bring: Firearms Registration, Federal Firearms Licence, Hunter certificate
- Non-Canadian residents: Must register their Firearms at the border.
Destination Riviere-Rouge (Ste-Veronique Sector)
From Montréal: 2 driving hours
Highway 15 North becoming road 117 North in Ste-Agathe. It remains double lane to Labelle.
Stay on Secondary road 117.
Take Ste-Véronique exit to your right.
Drive on Fernand-Lafontaine Blvd. 2 km.
Our seaplane base will be on your right in the village.
From Ottawa: 2h15 driving hours.
Take MacDonald Cartier Bridge crossing to Quebec
Turn right on double lane road 50 East to Buckingham
Take Exit 309 North to Mont-Laurier.
Once in Mont-Laurier, take secondary Route 117 South (Montreal direction)
Take Ste-Véronique Exit to your left. (50 km from Mont-Laurier)
Drive on Fernand-Lafontaine Blvd (travel 2 km), the seaplane base will be on your right in the village.